September 18, 2012

Fendi Top Two

Tonight it's one of my FAVORITE posts of the week.


Top Two Tuesday. My apologies for it being so late tonight. By now, you all know what's going on in work-land, so that's my excuse for the late postings. Sounds like a good reason to me!


So back to Top Two. This week I am choosing from Fendi Handbags.


So without further jibber-jabber, here are my TOP TWO PICKS. Enjoy.


NUMBER ONE



The Cut-Velvet Pattern Leather Tote


Ohhhh LORD this bag. I am seriously in love with it. Odds are I will see myself tonight in my dreams, carrying this thing so proudly on my arm. Oh what I would do... i n L O V E love love!!!


NUMBER TWO



Chameleon Satchel


This one is also so pretty! Basically, I am in serious need of a new bag. Thanks to Frances I have one. She's been letting me borrow one of hers, but I definitely need to get a new one! Thank the LORD for great friends!!!


Stop by Fendi and tell me what your favorites are!


Bysie Bye


B's


 

No comments: