July 19, 2012

Working & Some Personal Catch-up


Tonight has been MUCH needed. 



Frances & I just relaxed tonight...and made new Items!


Here's a quick update on my life and moving!


I am still LOVING my new job at Psi. Everyone is fun, nice, and I love the work. Also, Florence, Florence, Florence. I am also SO HAPPY being back in Florence. When I moved back to Birmingham, I  never in a million years thought I would ever end up back here. It amazes me how God open doors that you thought were unimaginable. But, isn't that what makes him so awesome? When we honestly think he can't do anymore amazing things, He simply does something else and blows your mind all over again. I can't believe the incredible life God has given me, and the blessings that just keep coming!!


OH & I visited a church last night. LOVED. There is nothing more peaceful than to be standing in a place and know at that moment in time, that it was exactly the place you needed and were meant to be.


It's an amazing feeling to know that right now in my own life, I am exactly where I am supposed to be. Am I at the exact same point in my life that most of my friends or the people my age are? LORD NO! Most people my age are head-over-heels in love, getting engaged, planning weddings, having babies, etc. etc. Do I want those things? Well of course I do. So much. But right now, TODAY, I know that God has given me exactly who I need in my life and I couldn't be more thankful for that. 


So just a reminder, think about your blessings more than the things that we selfishly think we need to be happy. If you truly think about it, you'll realize that we already have more than enough.


Bysie for now.


bB***

No comments: