July 23, 2012

Weekend via Instagram

Hey Loves.


This weekend at home was such a blast. I got to spend some serious quality time with my family and I wouldn't change a second of it.  Friday night, I got home from Florence around seven and worked basically until the wee hours of the morning. SO fun. and it was SO rewarding today when I got to work. 


Saturday, I spent the day with Raeghan and Auntie getting everything bought for Raeghan to start college! It was such a blast. We laughed, talked and made lots of new memories! We spent most of the day at Target, standing there being wishy-washy and indecisive. ha. We had lunch & then went and bought more stuff for Rae's move! It's exciting.



I loved getting to see all of my girls this weekend! 



Saturday night, I spent the evening with the BEST parents. We went to see a movie:) good good good quality parental time. I was so glad they wanted to do something. My parents are real homebodies. They like to stay home, so when they asked me if I wanted to go to a movie, I jumped all over the offer.


Sunday was CHURCH of course. I visited with my family, my nanny & paw paw and grandmommy and grandaddy. I had to share the fig preserves with all of the fam! They were they main reason I made them. Later sunday evening we had a Bachelorette Party and watched the season finale of the Bachelorette & we were ecstatic of the outcome! 


Oh & one last thing that I LOVED about the weekend...



I made LOADS of necklaces. So I will be posting a link so you can purchase yours as soon as I get them loaded!! 


Well how was your weekend? I hope it was Good. Who's ready for the weekend already?!?! Oh me. Me. ME!


Tootles for now


bB***

No comments: