July 24, 2012

Silpada

Hey There. It's that time of the week. TUESDAY! Which means Top Two Tuesday.


Tonight I had the pleasure of going to a jewelry party with Frances.  I was so surprised when we started helping Mareth unload all of the jewelry and setting up for display. There were some seriously gorgeous pieces. Of course, every item I was putting out, I was 'Oooing-and-ahhhing' over. 



So tonight for Top Two, I figured oh Why not go all for Silpada! My top two Silpada Picks are


NUMBER ONE



We all know Brianna is a sucker for any watch. GOSH I love watches. so. much. SO much. So when I realized Silpada had more watches than I thought, I was completely ecstatic. This sterling silver watch is GORGEOUS and super unique. I love it.



I am in LOVE with the 'be true to your dreams' ring. How inspiring is that? There were So many items that this company had, it made it so incredibly hard to narrow down to only two items. So, really I had MANY things I would LOVE to add to my jewelry collection. 


Definitely check out SILPADA and tell me your TT picks. Also, the link to Silpada that I have given is directly to my friend Mareth's representative page! So, if you order, definitely order through Mareth. She's great. 


Bysie


B's

No comments: