July 17, 2012

French Connection

Hi hi. oh yawn. I can barely hold my eyelids open right now.


I've had an entirely busy day, but very very productive! And that my friend, I love. I love at the end of a day where you feel like you hadn't wasted one second of the day, and you can finally let yourself relax...Ahhh it's great!


Tonight I have a new TOP TWO post for you.


Tonight, it's all about French Connection


My Top Two choices from FC are


NUMBER ONE


Mimosa Mist Mini Shorts! I have one more beach trip coming up and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for these to be packed in my bag. I am head over heels for the shade of them.


NUMBER TWO


The Toledo Stripe Flared Mini is so cute...and its STRIPES so of course thats a bonus.


Check out French Connection, and let me know what your TOP TWO picks are.


bysie for now.


bB***

No comments: