July 16, 2012

Figgy

hi Hi hiiii


I am cooking up a storm in the Adams Kitchen.


My grandaddy picked me an entire basket of figs yesterday. I think he was trying to get me off his case. I think every single glimpse I've caught of him over the past couple of months has ended up in total harassment about those darn figs. I just wanted to be sure I didn't miss them. They are so easy to miss; there one day, gone and eaten by ants the next! 


So needless to say he so graciously got me a loads of them!!!! 



They are currently simmering away on the stove, and I can't wait to get them in the adorable jars that France and I picked up this afternoon!


Have you ever had figs? Fresh figs? Right off the tree? Oh they are to die for and that is NO exaggeration my friend!


I will definitely be posting pictures of the preserves all finished up.


Hope Monday treated you well. 


Tootles for now


B's


& One last reminder incase you haven't done so....go like the FAB art & design facebook page!

No comments: