June 4, 2012

Top Two: I needed...Beach Edition

Hi little friend. Despite everything that is going on back at home with my pawpaw, nanny, and the family business, we still have found a way to take this vacation time to just relax. We know that everything is in God's hands and every need will be met. Everything is part of his perfect plan for this family, and He will take care of us, even when we can't see how things will pan out. We choose faith.


So on to my typical TOP TWO Post.



This week, since we are at the beautiful white sandy beach, most everything will have a spin around that. Yesterday, our first full day relaxing on the beach was so wonderful. However, throughout the day I realized there were a few things I really needed, and even now am feeling the results of lacking these things. So therefore, this Top Two is given the name, "I needed..." 


My Top Two "I needed...." Beach Edition Picks are


NUMBER ONE



An Adorable Hair Scarf.


I just had my hair colored, blonde and Red. When I say Red, I mean RED. Well, you've seen the pictures in the last few posts. So, I don't want my money to go to complete waste. Sitting out in the sun will strip the color right out. So, yesterday when I got on the beach, I sort of went into panic because I hadn't thought about it until I got out there in the sun! So I had to make due with what I had....


A  tiny t-shirt. Ha! It fulfilled its purpose for the day.


NUMER TWO




Lip balm with SPF! What was I thinking? Clearly I wasn't. All day I was using my cutsie little Girl Scout Cookie Chapstick, which doesn't have any sunscreen in it. My lips are so burnt! Ouch! I've never experienced this before. Booo hoo, So therefor I need Too Face Love Lisa Lip balm with SPF 15! And another bonus to this lip balm, a good portion of the proceeds go to the Too Faced Love Lisa Melanoma research foundation.


If you're like me and love the beach way too much, when you go down for the day, you don't want to make the walk back up to the room, because you might miss a few minutes of beach time. Well, today, I will be prepared!! 


Have you ever found yourself needing something desperately while on the beach? Do share!!!


Bysie Bye


bB***


 

No comments: