June 3, 2012

Travel Day & Prayer

Morning Friends.


We made it to the beautiful Florida Beaches around 2:30 yesterday afternoon. Raeghan and I had such a fun time driving down. It was just the two of us in our car. Rae drove the first half. We talked a whole lot about many many things. We downloaded lots of fun new apps. We sang and talked music. We talked about the NEW fun adventures ahead for the two of us.


We sat at the condo for maybe an hour; just long enough to get all of our bags to the correct rooms!! After that, we had lunch/dinner at Scampy's our favorite little seafood restaurant. After our belly's were full, we went and purchased all of our groceries!


During the middle of that craziness, we got a phone call that gave us some really sad and upsetting news.


We got everything purchased and back to the condo. We ended the night with several phone calls. I relieved my stresses with a good hour of yoga, then we went for a walk through the Carillons.  That was Travel day in a nutshell. 


As I mentioned briefly above, we got a sad and upsetting phone call yesterday. Our family owned business that is owned by my pawpaw and also my dad's employer, was struck by lightening, caught fire, and went up in flames. From the photos that were sent to us, a good bit of the business is burnt badly. One building, is completely destroyed, and half of the other building is burnt severely. It breaks my heart thinking about all of the added stress that this will add to my pawpaws stress level that he already has just from simply owning his own business. It also makes it so much harder that we are here. I know there probably wasn't anything that I could do if I would have been home, but at least I would have been there to make sure my pawpaw and nanny were okay. Thinking about it, it's already a miracle. What if it would have been a business day? What if my family would have been there working? What if, What if. There are so many things that could have made this situation even worse.


Just please keep my family in your prayers. I know without any doubt, that God works for the good of those who love him. I can say with 100% faith that God is taking care of this entire situation. It's times like these that our faith and trust in him is put to the test. We can choose to add stress by worrying OR we can pray constantly about it and believe that God has everything under control. Is it easy to do this? Absolutely Not! This is when God shows us just how big He really is. This is when He grows our faith in him. This is when He say, I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU... Yes, it's one of the hardest things to grasp a hold of, but I choose to have faith. There isn't anything else in this world that can get you through situations such as this. So please just keep my family in your prayers.


Bye for now


bB***


No comments: