June 12, 2012

Sosie

Hi there! Today was a pretty good day. Work was the norm. At lunch, Tiffany and I decided today was the PERFECT day to go shop a little on our lunch break. So, we rounded up Mel B, Cheryl, & Chris and we all went shopping. Unfortunately I walked out of the store empty handed! But still, just browsing was a relief from work.


As always I have a top two post for you tonight!


This weeks TOP TWO comes from Sosie! Sosie has absolutely GORGEOUS pieces of clothing and they just bring such a warm feeling around my heart. I   l o v e   t h e m!!!


So here are my TOP TWO SOSIE picks this week


NUMBER ONE



Bonbon Color Block Tunic


This this this....googlie-eyed over this. Seriously. It's so adorable.



NUMBER TWO


Etoile Chiffon Black Dress.


This dress I feel could be one other of those MUST have dresses. It's so pretty, classy, and chic. I am absolutely in LOVE with


Now, its your turn to check out Sosie & shop away. Don't forget to come back and share with me your picks! That would make my day!!


Thanks so much for reading.


Bye for now


bB***

No comments: