June 11, 2012

16th Birthday!

Today is a very special little ladies Birthday!



It wasn't just any Birthday. She turned SIXTEEN. Goodness, I can't believe she is sixteen. 



Reisa, Reilly, Nanny & Pawpaw all left for Florida at 4 this morning!


I am so jealous that I can't be there with them, but I knew I wanted Reisa to have a special gift from me when she arrived at the condo. So the outfit above is the gift I left her. She looks SO prefect in it! The colors are so beachy and I just LOVE them together!


I voxed with my three girls a few minutes ago! They were all having ice cream in the carrilons! I am SO glad they are out having fun together. But, I know they all wish I was there with them:) 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY REISA!!!! 


I love you more than you will ever know.


Well my favorite blog readers, How was Monday? Mine was surprisingly really great. I though it would be bad trying to get back into the swing of the work routine after being at the beach all last week. Thank the good lord it was super easy and I didn't have the slightest problem. I was just SO glad to see my work friends. I missed them SO much!!!


Well I'm off to finish up a whole lot of things before bed time. 


sweetie peaches


bB***

No comments: