June 6, 2012

Day Three

Hello hello.



Day three on the beautiful Florida beach was just as great as the other two. You know we did the typical.... Take photos:)






We also did a little bit more than just sleep and tan all day. We actually went for a little walk, we stood by the ocean and said, "Do you remember when...?" that little conversation was SO fun. Raeghan and I have so many beach memories! We looked at shells. We threw the football. We people watched;) We sat in the pool. We got another shaved ice, twice actually. Then to close out the day we celebrated my sweet dad's birthday with some Barbecue Chicken & a vanilla cake with chocolate fudge frosting for dessert.



This trip needs to slow it down a little bit. I still MUST see these cute people while I'm here. repeating....MUST.



Oh & btw these two now have a YouTube Channel and they are quite fun to watch! So, if you ever need a little giggle, go watch!


Oh Thursday, how I typically DESPISE You. Well, I'm just going to tell you, that is NOT the case today. Hope everyone has a Stress Free Thursday!!


Bye for now


bB***

No comments: