June 8, 2012

Beach Day Five



I know I said Day Four was the best day, and it was up until that point.


BUT, yesterday I have to say beat it! Lets just get to the photos shall we...



Here's how our day went... It was a cloudy day again! But it felt amazing. The breeze was WONDERFUL. Brady and Ryan were actually on the beach with us for most of the day again. We did finish our game of football.I think the girls won!!! Still fun no matter who won, really. My dad played with us. We threw the football or (Bean Bags) for most of day. After we played football with the family, we went for a short walk on the beach! Came back and of course HAD to get a shaved ice again!


After that we played football with some guys who have sat next to us on the beach all week! They were from Georgia, all of them the same age as Raeghan! Raeghan was on Straw Hats (Henry) team, I was on Gregs team, and Austin was all time QB! That was FUN. Then we played  Cornhole with them until we were forced off of the beach by a huge storm!


So needless to say the day was a whole lot of fun and filled with lots of fun beach games that involved throwing things...Raeghan JUST made the comment, "My arms feel like noodles, and I have no idea why?!?" Oh silly little lady. Because we threw things, literally all day long:) Gosh that was so much fun & Georgia boys are SO nice! 


After we got all nice and cleaned up, Rae and I did a little bit of shopping at pier park, Got a precious little lady a Birthday Gift, and had Starbucks. Then we came back to the condo and watched some Hysterical YouTube videos.


I honestly have NO IDEA how I'm ever going to come back to the reality that Monday I have to go back work. Ew!


Well I'm going to soak up this last day on the beach. Oh BTW Ill be back here next Friday to pick up my mom:)


Bysie Bye


B's


OH BTW...Did I mention Raeghan leaves me today. Oh gosh I am SO sad. I have had the best time with her. We have so much fun together. We have laughed, talked, laughed some more....It's been a BLAST and I am SO glad that she ended up getting to come with us! Love you Rae. Hope you have a BLAST next week too.

No comments: