June 18, 2012

An EXCITING Move...

Hi loves. 


So, guess what tomorrow is...My 24th Birthday!!!



Yes yes yes and I have some really exciting news I've been DYING to share with you.


Friday, as sad as it is, will be my last day working at Rocky Heights. Why so? For Two reasons. Number one, I got offered a new job. Yes! That's so exciting. Ready for the even more exciting parts?? YES, that's right part(S) being PLURAL...because there are Lots of exciting parts about this!!!


Part A: I'M MOVING!!!! Where am I moving you ask?



That's right...I'm moving back to the lovely Florence, Alabama!


I am ecstatic about getting back to the shoals. I've missed it. I have enjoyed and loved every second of being back in Birmingham, and YES I definitely will miss it. But, I just feel like this time, living back in Florence will be 100% different from when I was in school. I've changed. I've grown. I've matured. I am so excited about this new adventure in my life.


So now, are you ready for PART B: the absolute MOST exciting part of it all?


Not ONLY will I be in the same city as my


Best Friend


Partner in Crime


& other half of my Creativity


I will also be WORKING with her!!! 


I can't WAIT WAIT WAIT to start at PSI and work with Frances. Oh the possibilities are seriously ENDLESS when our minds get together. I am so excited to meet all of the new people I will be working with. Frances just knows I will love it, so I'm completely trusting her! I could go on and on all night about this!


The hardest part about all of this, is leaving the people I've worked so closely with every.single.day since moving back to Birmingham. I have made some seriously WONDERFUL life-long friends at Rocky Heights and I'm so thankful for them! So, specifically, so you know who you are...Chris, Tiffany, Donnie, Melissa, B-Ry, and Bethany, you six people I seriously am so thankful for! You guys have made work so fun and I will miss you guys like crazy!!! You all MUST come see me in Florence!! 


 One last final thing to tell you about the move, I also will be going back to school, most likely in the Spring to work towards my Master's Degree. I LOVE school, so I'm also really excited about it. All thats left to do with that is to take either the GMAT or the GRE. I am SO nervous about taking either of them. But it must be done, unfortunately! I'll keep you up to date on how that goes!


So as you can tell, I have AWHOLELOT to do over this week. Tomorrow night I'm celebrating my 24th with my family, THEN this weekend FRANCES will be in Birmingham to celebrate then too! I love BIRTHDAYS.


Tootles for now friends! 


B's


No comments: