June 19, 2012

IBB Birthday

It's my 24th Birthday. 



I can't even believe it has already come...and gone.


My FAVORITE parts from today were, getting dressed and wearing my new shoes.


Waking up to Birthday wishes and a missed phone call


The best phone call on the way to work



Getting an AMAZING Birthday Video from the lovely Tomlins


Vox-singing Birthday Song from Raeghan


GREAT dinner with family!



EVERY SINGLE Birthday gift that was given to me!!!


I have the most amazing life. I am blessed beyond what I could ever ask for and I'm SO thankful for the people that God has put in my life. Thanks EVERYONE who made my birthday so special....OH BTW the celebration isn't over until Monday.


FRANCES will be here in TWO days!! SOOO ready for FRIDAY!!


tootles for now


B's

No comments: