May 7, 2012

Weekend Photos

Hi. How was the weekend? Mine was really great. I had a whole lot going on!


Here are a few photos for your enjoyment.



Here's the rundown...


Saturday, I got to help with Jeff Skinner Brain Cancer Warrior Golf Tournament! It was so much fun and the event raised $20,000 for Brain Cancer Research. I couldn't believe everything that the Skinners, as well as their family, and friends have done to raise money for the research! My heart was so touched and I really just couldn't believe it. It's amazing.


My pawpaw was playing in the tournament, so I hitched a ride to the Country Club with him! He took me in his Oldsmobile 442 Convertible! It is a BEAUTIFUL car. 


At the tournament, I got to spend good time with two of my good lady friends, Jamie & Kristie. We had so much fun! We rode around on the golf cart making water runs and taking photos of Jeff and all of the teams! We had many good laughs!!! 


I caught the Chick-fil-a cow on a Saturday stroll with her boyfriend! Ha not really but I think the photo I took was SO adorable:) 


I got to spend pretty much the entire day with a group of people that honestly will never know what their friendship means to me. I just love love LOVE them. After the tournament, and a couple of hours of downtime, I met back up with that same group of friends, and we went to the movies! It was a REALLY great, fun, and eventful saturday!


Sunday, I went to church...it was an AMAZING church service at 29:11!!!! After church, I delivered a painting to a customer, had a grill out with the family, then went to a book signing for author, Myra Pappas' book, CONDO: Criminals at the Beach!


I went with Chris (the designer of the ENTIRE book) & Mel B. You can check out CONDO right here. I'm on Chapter two and so far so good:)


Hope you enjoyed my photos.


Tootles for Now. 


B's


No comments: