May 8, 2012

Top Two: TAS

Hi hi Hi!


It's time for Top Two Tuesday. Why? Well, because it is TUESDAY and it gives me a really GREAT excuse to look through tons of fashion sites. Get the scope on new attire, good buys, and styling ideas. What's not to love about that?


This week your Top Two picks are coming from


The Addison Story



Here are my Picks


NUMBER ONE


Striped Tank Dress


This is PERFECT for the beach trip I have coming up in just a few weeks! I can't wait to be in the Florida weather, on the beautiful white sand.


NUMBER TWO



Silk Printed Maxi Dress


This dress is so unique! I love the printed pattern on it and the colors of the dress are different from what I would typically wear. However, I think thats why I love it so much!


Check out The Addison Story! She has a really fun and neatly designed website. 


I just LOVE it.


 I must run to work on a secret project....Tootles for now.


B's

No comments: