May 4, 2012

A Late Birthday Celebration

Hi My Little Loves


Last night I got to celebrate Donnies birthday!!



Good Heavens to Betsy, I have missed him at work so much.


We are handling it okay, it's just so many things make us think of him. He SAYSSSSS he likes his new job, but I still have a hard time believing him. But, he did say that none of his co-workers are near as fun as we are. So, that does count a tiny bit. 



Anyway, We had dinner at The Cheescake Factory, Got some starbucks, then caught a movie! It really was so much fun. We were a little late to our movie because we had SO much to catch up on, and it's only been what, a week or so since his departure! Looks like it's going to be a weekly thing that needs to happen, otherwise there won't be enough time for us to catch up on everything!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNIE (it was actually Thursday!!!)


I MISS YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!



 Hope you have a blessed Saturday:) tootles 


bB***

No comments: