May 26, 2012

Saturday Photos

hi loves.


oh my goodness, today has been p e r f e c t! I have had no plans all day, except go to the bank, then lay out by the pool.



and after a paycheck with THIS many hours of overtime work, I can honestly say I deserve it! That is just ridiculous.



I am house sitting this week, so a couple of friends came over to my side of town. we went out to dinner, then had a fun game night! it was a BLAST.


This morning the pups woke up SO early. I went to take care of some bank stuff. I visited my grandmommy & grandaddy, then I went to layout poolside. It was so peaceful and relaxing. I'm going to need it especially since EVERYONE is off on Monday for the Memorial Day Holiday... HA Not this girl. I'll be at work.



OH something I thought you would enjoy,...my friend and co-worker Bethany put a new vinyl on my car. LOVE? I sure do. It makes me smile from ear to ear when I look in my rearview mirror and see it!


I'm heading off for a swimwear shopping trip with my parents. We are going to the beach next weekend! Hallelujah. 


tootles for now


B's

No comments: