May 14, 2012

Mom & Toppers

Hi my lovely blog readers.


I hope you all honored your mom and loved her SO much on Mother's Day...wait actually you should do those things every. single. day.



I have been so busy, and it's only going to get even more crazy around here this week.


One of my FAVORITE ladies is graduating next week. Raeghan has worked SO hard, studied, and sacrificed and it's all finally paying off. Her graduation reception is this upcoming Sunday and I am SO excited about it.


We are in OVERLOAD working really hard to make it PERFECT. My aunt has done the most amazing job of planning, and we make a pretty great team executing.


Last night, Rae and I started making some cupcake toppers for her mini cupcakes, and I finished those tonight! They turned out EXACTLY how I wanted them to. 


Here are a few sneak-peaks.



See how cute they are....and adding them to a mini cupcake will only make them completely demolish the cuteness scale! ha.


I'll be posting small peaks all throughout the week, but after Sunday, There will be post overload of photos!!


Hope Monday went by well for you.


Tootles for now.


B's

No comments: