April 17, 2012

TOP TWO and Just for Fun

I need a new bag.


Desperately. and that my friend is a complete understatement!


Here are my TOP TWO bag choices by ChloƩ


NUMBER ONE



Marcie Medium Leather Shoulder Bag


This Ochre Yellow is PERFECT for the season. I love the interesting shape of the bag and the detailed handle.



I actually wouldn't at all mind having it in this Light Terracotta Shade too...yeah just give me both please.


NUMBER TWO




Marcie Small Mini Shoulder Bag


Oh goodness this little mini I really LOVE and yes it does get brownie points for being paired with striped shorts but that isn't the only reason I love this bag. It's small, yet large enough to carry everything you need. I have been having a REALLY rough time trying to find the perfect size to fit my needs, but I think I might have just found it here.


Ready, GO CHLOE now, and tell me....What's your TOP TWO?


Here are a few photos from the Easter shoot. These photos were just for fun.


These photos are the perfect example of why I love these girls so much. They are silly. Fun. Pretty. and all around good fun:) 



I can only hope everyone has a few few blessings like these in their life. Don't look over the  greatest blessings in your life.


sweetie peaches


bB***

No comments: