April 12, 2012

Reisa's "Wound Brights" Style

It's almost the weekend

and let me just tell you...I am ecstatic about that. As always, I have a FUN and very busy weekend planned. Tomorrow Night is a bonfire night with great people, Saturday I am up early heading to Huntsville for a day full of shopping and celebrating the Best Friend, Frances 24th Birthday, then Sunday it's Church, family time and whatever else might come my way. Like I said, fun, busy...just the way I LOVE my life. I am SO blessed.

 


Thanks again to Design Seed for being amazing and always dependable when I need to find a relatable color palette to match any of my inspiration needs. So with that being said, here it is. Another beautifully styled look for you. 

 


Reisa's "Wound Brights" style



The Wound Bright palette matches Reisa's Style perfectly, particularly her accessories. Her Necklace was such an eye-catcher. I just loved it. Reisa is naturally stunning, so soft natural colors really compliment her beauty. She is such a natural. The lace of her dress is the prettiest of any fabrics. The dress, like Raeghan's from my previous post is from the small boutique, New York New York,  close to Gatlinburg, Tennessee.

 
Just a little story about Reisa from last Sunday, she sat by me in church, sharing her big bag of jelly beans while we listened to her grandaddy preach and I couldn't help but stare in complete envy over her amazingly gorgeous eyelashes. They are unbelievable! Anyway I just couldn't go through this post without mentioning her eyelashes.

 


Please share your comments and thoughts about this look in the comment section below.

Be looking out for one last styled post for the week. It will be sometime tomorrow! Thanks lovely readers.

tootles for now

bB***

 

OH p.s. My wonderful wonderful friend Whitney just informed me that TRS will be playing in Birmingham on May 3rd. Who's over-the-moon right now? This girl.

No comments: