April 11, 2012

Raeghan's "Color Nugget" Style

Have you ever browsed around Design-Seeds.

Honestly, I might be slightly guilty of losing tack of time while browsing it. 


I came across the color palette that I think matches this post perfectly.

This post is all about Raeghan and what is now named

Raeghan's "Color Nugget" Style



Raeghan's Dress is from New York New York, a boutique near to Gatlinburg Tennessee. The shades of this entire look compliment her skin tone perfectly. She's such a gorgeous lady, but her fantastic style just adds another reason to the long list of  why I love her so much.

Her bracelet was also something that I loved about this look. It was given to her by her friends from their spring break trip to Italy. Precious.

Share your thoughts on this look. 


Also, be looking for two more post very similar to this one. Hope you enjoyed.

bysie bye 

bB***

No comments: