April 10, 2012

BLUEFLY Top Two

HI hi hi!


It's that time of the week again....My favorite weekly post.


This weeks Top Two is all from BLUEFLY. One thing I absolutely, positively love about Bluefly is their Tag-line. "The ultimate hook-up for the fashion obsessed." Not at all an understatement.


My really great Friend, Donnie who I have known for a little bit over a year now was the one who suggested Bluefly for a Top Two! I have shopped on Bluefly before, but it's been WAY too long. So thanks Donnie....this could be a really great thing, or a really bad thing. Ha.


My BLUE FLY Top Two Picks are


NUMBER ONE



Wyatt White and Black Stripe Peplum Top


Of course you know the first reason I absolutely L.o.v.e. this shirt. That goes without saying!  The ruched peplum hem is such a girly touch.


NUMBER TWO



Rebecca Minkoff Fuchsia Pleated Short


THE COLOR....holy beautiful. This color I think works so well with most skin colors. With my skin color it makes me look pretty dark without being too completely tanned. BUT when I do have a nice base tan and bronzed glow, this color just makes my skin radiate even more. 


The high waste of these shorts would fit my body type perfectly! My FAVORITE illusion of high waisted garments is that it makes your legs look so long and lean. I'm almost positive I MUST have these shorts.


Those are my TOP TWO picks, but I couldn't get through this post without sharing these lovely wedges.



L.A.M.B. nude 'Kapono' strap wedges are so SO needed. anyone? Please.



Alright! It's your turn....What are are your TOP TWO PICKS?

Share away in the comment section below.

Tootles for now.

B's

No comments: