April 9, 2012

Easter Dress

Hey there! 


How was your Easter? I hope it was wonderful, and that you noticed all of the blessings in your life! I was completely overwhelmed when I started thinking about all the people in my life as well as the things that have happened within this past year. It's pretty mind-boggling  


So here it is, FINALLY!!



Thank you all for being so patient. You all were the biggest motivation for me the entire time I was working to complete my dress.  I am OVERLY thankful that you support my blog, my passion and the dream that God has given me.


From the front, the dress looks pretty simple, with a small hint of blue that shows just enough to spark a little curiosity and interest.


When you see the full back it's a little bit of a surprise. The fabric for the top was the prettiest fabric I have ever worked with and what makes it even better is that it was really simple to sew.


My necklace was a last minute DIY. The pendent was $1 and the suede chord was $1. Can't ever complain about cheap finds that work!


My watch is from Avon & the Pink Bracelet is a DIY by Melissa Ralph


I hope my dress was everything you were hoping for! I had such a fun time designing and sewing it. Next year, I can only hope you all will continue to be my main motivation! Thank you SO much.


Thanks AGAIN to Raeghan Bryant for snagging a few photos for me.



Please, Do tell me what you think of my dress.

Byseie,

bB***

No comments: