April 6, 2012

Morning Coffee

Goodmorning!


I had CRAZY dreams all night last night. I think it was the coffee I had just a few hours before going to bed. So finally at 6 I just gave up, went downstair and fixed my morning coffee.



My first time to drink out of this lovely little purchase from the Nashville Trip that Frances and I took last weekend. I sort of LOVE it. When I go back to Nashville, I must go back to Hatch Show and buy a few prints! They had SO many gorgeous ones.




This one is PERFECT and I want it:) 


Stop by their site and purchase a print for yourself....or if you find a little soft spot in your heart you can purchase me one ::wink-wink::


Well I must get ready to tackle this day.  Prom Dress Shopping for Raeghan, Easter Shoe Shopping for myself and Jewelry Shopping for Lindsay, Church 29:11 Easter Service tonight. Oh dear Lord please let this day creep by. I need this. 


Bysie Bye Dolls


bB***

No comments: