April 5, 2012

A Beautiful Discovery: Dannijo

Earlier this week I came across this AMAZING company founded by two sisters who despite their young age, embraced their incredible passion for jewelry making and turned it into a perfectly fashioned business. There story is SO inspiring.


DANNIJO


These pieces of jewelry are stunning to say the least. The last one is breathtaking .


I am in desperate need of a few pieces to finish up my entire Easter look. I hope I am able to find a few things that will really pull it all together!


Does everyone dress up special for Easter Sunday? I'm incredibly curious! My entire life, Easter Sunday attire has been something that my family has always planned out...I mean down to the tiniest details. I know the extreme that my family takes it to can't be the norm, but is it common for people to purchase something specifically for Easter Sunday?


Give me your opinion in the comments section below!


Bysie for now.


B's

No comments: