April 30, 2012

It's a Fave

How was Monday dear friend?


Mine was BUSY BUSY BUSY. When I look at my cell phone at 4:45 and it still has above 70% battery power left, it's been a really busy day.


I couldn't WAIT to get out of the office and get to my yoga mat. Geeee I had so much I needed to relax from and just let go. I feel like I'm in a much better state of mind now. 


So on to something else that make me feel happy.


My Pink shirt I got a couple of weeks ago when I was shopping with my favorite Frances! The color of this shirt just puts the biggest smile on my face. It's not just pink, it's the perfect shade of pink. so bright. 



& I do think I found the most PERFECT Rebecca Minkoff bag to go with it.



I am dying over the details of this little crossbody mini bag and the color is PERFECT for this spring and summer.


Do you have a favorite shirt or piece of clothing that just makes you smile at the sight of it?


Please don't tell me I'm crazy.


Bye-Bye for now.


bB***

No comments: