April 25, 2012

Fun Buttons

Hey there. Do you remember in yesterday's post that  I had designed a whole bunch of fun things at work yesterday. Well, I couldnt go into much detail because part of the things that I had designed were a gift for two special little ladies!


On the left, Kristie & on the right, Jamie


JK (Jamie & Kristie) have been training for their first half marathon. They have worked so hard and the big day is FINALLY here. It's this saturday! They are running the Rock n Roll Marathon in Nashville. I am so excited for them and can't wait to hear how great they do.


I designed and made them a few little motivational buttons.



I also made two others for the two fellas that are going to cheer them on, Tres & Chase!



I absolutely LOVED that their initials together are JK. It made me giggle.


So, to JK, you ladies are going to do so amazing. You've worked so hard and I know you will both do amazing!


_______________________________


Oh me, one precious thing I completely forgot to share yesterday...



I got to meet Baby Claire!!! This is my dear friend Amber's baby girl. Her & Kyle were the cutest parents and I saw resemblances of both of them in little Claire.


I was so excited to get to meet her.


How was Wednesday for you? Blessed? Think about it.


tootles for now


B's


No comments: