April 19, 2012

Another Birthday times TWO & TGIF Cosmetic Need

Holy BUSY DAY. My work pal Chris and I didn't leave work until Seven! It was an insanely busy day. And  Thursday definitely let us know that it still owns Rocky Heights P&B. Oh goodness, although it was crazy, I got frustrated, my temper flared at times, and I may have almost blown a gasket, I still at the end of the day couldn't help think about how incredibly blessed I am to have the job that I have, love what I do, and love the people I work with! I really do enjoy and love my job!



My cousin Reilly turned fourteen today!


It blows my mind & scares the daylights out of me that both her and my little brother will be behind the steering wheel of a car in a year. SCARY. Reilly is the one I talked about last week, that is all  into makeup clothing and accessories, which you know I absolutely LOVE!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY REILLY!! I hope your day was fantastic!


ALSO, my really great friend Amber had her sweet little baby today. So Happy Birthday to baby Claire Tucker and CONGRATS to you Ambs and Kyle!


NOW on to subject number TWO for the night, last weekend when I went to Huntsville, Frances and I of course spent a million hours in Sephora. I went crazy over the pantone color of the year ads and displays all over the place. I just couldnt help but stare in amazement at every single product and the beauty of each one of them.


So this weeks T.G.I. F. is all about some PANTONE!


Pantone 17-1463 Tangerine Orange - you are oh so stunning.


Here are a few items I desperately NEED



Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!


I need SEPHORA SEPHORA SEPHORA!  I think a shopping trip is in my near future.


Tootlie Lou


bB***

No comments: