March 6, 2012

Top Two with a NEW spin

I've been thinking a whole lot about my top two posts every tuesday.


I've been doing a TOP TWO each tuesday for nearly over two years now. It all started when a past blog friend started her TOP TWO TUESDAY "blog hops" (i hate that term for some reason. ha) and I started participating. I participated on Taylor's posts for well over a year, when she had to step away from the blog world for a while. When she took the break, I just couldn't quit doing Top Two because I just loved it so much, so I kept it going with my own topics each week. So here I am today, still making my weekly top two post.


Since I've been wanting to put a new spin on it, I finally decided on how I will do so. BUT I need your input! First, let me tell you about the NEW top two tuesday! Each week, I will still post a Top Two, but rather than me just picking a random subject/category, I want YOU, my lovely readers to pick, but there is ONE tiny stipulation. TOP TWO at least for a month, will strictly be based on ONLINE SHOPS! You, lovely reader will tell me you FAVORITE Online Shop and I will pick my TOP TWO Items from that shop!!! 


By no means will Top Two be this way from here on out, but I do think it will put a fresh spin on it for a bit. So what do you say? Help me out by letting me know what YOUR favorite online shop is! I will keep up with all of the shops submitted and make sure I let you know when your shop is up for Top Two!!!


If you are one of my faithful blog readers that reads from my facebook links, then please feel FREE to participate on facebook by commenting with your favorite online shop!



So on with the new TOP TWO

this weeks top two shop is the one and only

ALLOY! 

NUMER ONE



Tammie Bustier Romper


First of all, I Love black! like LOVE it. and second of all, I love anything that gives the illusion of incredibly long legs. This does just that!


NUMER TWO




Lucy Wide-Stripe Dress

well, what can I say....you know I'm a sucker for some stripes.

add mustard yellow to that, and I'm overboard! Im head over heels in love with this dress!

Well you know, I think YOU should stop by alloys site and pick your own top two and let me know which ones you choose!


Oh I must say thanks to my friend Mel B for wearing a really adorable shirt today. Her adorable shirt, which happened to be from Alloy was my inspiration for this post! 


Bysie Bye


B's

No comments: