March 27, 2012

Top Two: Sugarlips Edition

Hey hey little readers


Is the week going by somewhat quick or is it just me. I know, it's only Tuesday. But, we are at the close of Tuesday, and Wednesday officially marks the middle of the week. In my head that means it's only downhill from Wednesday at about 5 o'clock. So...maybe I jumped the gun on saying that the week is going by fast. Wishful thinking I guess.


In honor of Sugarlips asking me to style one of their looks, I decided that this weeks Top Two would be all about Sugarlips! As a thank you to the three little ladies that helped me with the photos and fun adventure, I have decided this week to let them each pick their top two picks from Sugarlips!


RAEGHAN'S Top Two Picks


NUMBER ONE


Sky Veranda Tank


This top would look Gorgeous on Raeghan! It would really compliment her skin tone so perfectly.


NUMBER TWO


Olvera Street Dress


The Print on this dress is beyond perfect for Raeghan's personality. Very bold & Dramatic. 



REISA'S Top Two Picks


NUMBER ONE


Primarily Speaking Dress


You all know I love this dress simple because it is STRIPES. I just can't help it. This dress would look Perfect on Reisa's body type. Here's a little secret, not every body type can get away with wearing stripes. However, Reisa DOES have the perfect body to to wear stripes.


NUMBER TWO



Cafe Lace Top


The shade of this top will work perfect for Reisa. She tends to wear pretty neutral toned colors and they look so gorgeous on her.



REILLY'S Top Two Picks


NUMBER ONE



Landscape IKat Dress


The fun print on this dress is so Reilly! She's the boldest (ha) and girliest of the three sisters. The fun frillies of the dress definitely compliment Reilly's fun girly style.


NUMBER TWO



Market Festival Dress


The bright red of this dress is perfect for Reilly! She loves fun bright colors and they just fit her to a "t." and this dress does just that as well.



Thanks so much ladies for helping me out! GREAT Top Two Picks too. They all were perfect for you.


One more reminder stop by Sugarlips Apparel and shop for your top two picks! Please feel free to stop back by ItsyBitsy and fill me in on your picks. I would love to hear.


Well friendies, I hope you enjoyed this little spin on Top Two this week!


Tootles 


B's


No comments: