March 28, 2012

Dress Update

Hi Lovely


Its WEDNESDAY. That means it is now officially the downhill part of the week. YES!


My weekend is packed full of wonderful things. Friday I'm leaving mid-day to spend an entire weekend with FRANCES! lovelovelove that so much. I will fill you in on those plans in a post tomorrow.


Tonight I wanted to show you a SMALL glimpse of my Easter Dress!


I made such wonderful progress on it last weekend!


This just the top part of the dress and I don't want to spoil it at all so Im so sorry but you will just have to wait until Easter to see the rest.


What creative things have you been up to? With the weather and all I just cant help but constantly think of creative things to do.


I sure hope wednesday was a wonderful day for you.


I have a tip list to write before getting a goodnights rest.


Bysie Bye


bB


OH definitely stop by Trendy Treehouse for more creative ideas!

No comments: