March 30, 2012

A Fun Weekend Ahead

Hi there!


Sorry I missed a post last night! But no worries...I  will make up for it with a TON of photos from this wonderful FAB weekend.


To celebrate FAB today, 



I wore the very first FAB skirt I ever made. It sort of made my day.


When I left work, I went straight to Zaxby's because they FINALLY got the Zensation "Zalad" back! YES! I was so excited:) My sweet mom called me yesterday to inform me of that! Thanks mom. 


After Zaxby's drive-thru I went home inhaled my food and packed as quick as possible to hit the road to Huntsville to spend the weekend with Frances.


After a longer travel due to Traffic, I FINALLY made it!!! Frances, her boyfriend, Brent, her mom, Mary-Mac, and I all went to dinner!


We are calling it an early night so we can hit the road first thing in the morning for Nashville!!! I'm ecstatic. We are going to shop for a few hours and then drive back home. I'm real real excited about seeing Nashville for pretty much the first time. Fingers crossed for sunny weather.


What fun plans do you have for the weekend?


Bysie Bye


B's

No comments: