March 26, 2012

Sugarlips Apparel

Hey there.


Tonight I have a pretty exciting post for you! I was so honored when Sugarlips Apparel contacted me about styling a shoot around one of their garments to showcase right here on ItsyBitsy. 


I was overly excited just to be contacted! But when the actual dress arrived at my house, I was over-the-moon excited!



The Craft Trimmings Dress is so adorable. The dress is a beautiful charcoal shade and has a touch of delicate & oh so pretty lace with pretty sparkling embellishments at the top of the lace.


This dress is so versatile and simple to wear. So, I styled it three different ways to show you how to take it from morning to night.


Look One: The Brunch Date


I kept it simple by adding a hidden lace belt to the waist to bring the hem line up just a bit, to compliment my height (or lack there of) a little bit better. I chose some brown boots, also to give the illusion of a little extra height.



I chose a lavendar layered necklace & simple mockingjay chain necklace and thats it for this look! Simple, lady-like and comfortable.


Look Two: The Downtown Lunch Date



For this look I wanted to make the dress more casual and give it that "going around town" feel. I added a belt directly at the waste and kept the same boots from the first look.



I added an adorable Fedora with a blue simple flower printed band which really finished off this look perfectly.


Look Three: The Dinner Date



For the final look, I wanted to add small touches of black Black is a simple way to add a touch of class to anything. Just like the saying, "a little goes a long way," in this case, I think that still holds true.



I added a black tie belt around the higher part of my waste. By doing this, it add a slight, pretty ruffling to the lace of the dress which gave it such a pretty touch.


I added black suede ankle boots to finish off and wrap up this adorable, yet classy night time look.


I hope you enjoyed my styling ideas on taking one simple garment from morning to night, from breakfast dates to dinner dates by changing just a few accent pieces.


All of the photos were taken by one of favorite ladies, Raeghan Bryant. She did beyond what I could have asked her to do. She got some really gorgeous shots. All of the laughing photos courtesy of Reisa & Reilly Bryant who were running around snapping photos and chasing pigeons. Thank you for making the day so fantastic, fun and memorable.


Also Don't forget...



You are SO Beautiful. Don't ever let yourself think or feel anything any different.


Make sure to stop by Sugarlips Apparel and make a purchase. Afterall, don't you owe it to yourselves? I think so. And again, I am so honored to have had the chance to style these looks! THANKS SUGARLIPS!


tootles for now


bB***

No comments: