March 25, 2012

Little Ladies

I hope your Sunday was next to perfect.

In all honesty, mine was really close to it! I had such a fun day. I got to spend a couple of hours with some of my favorite little ladies, my cousins who mean the world to me.



These girls are indescribable and I am so blessed to have them in my life. They are more than just cousins to me, they are really wonderful and close friends as well! 

Today they helped me get some photographs for a pretty big blog post & we also treated ourselves to Starbucks. What a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon surrounded by people who brighten any day. Love you girls thanks so much for helping your girl out.

Hope all of you lovely readers enjoyed our silly little photos.

bye for now

bB***

Oh P.S. the nickname "bB" actually came from these three girls! Raeghan was the first to call me bB since she's the oldest of the three sisters. She couldn't say Brianna when she was little, so since my last name also starts with a "B" she started calling me bB and it's my absolute FAVORITE nickname and always will be...

Also another thing that is REALLY fascinating and AWESOME to me,

is that I drive a Scion xB.

In JAPAN the make & model of my car is actually called a TOYOTA bB!!! It's that amazing. We were just made for one another. Anyway bye for now!

No comments: