March 15, 2012

Illustration. Watercolor. Painting


This illustration got me SO inspired.


Sometimes it's so easy to get caught up in the things we think we have to do every single day and we forget about how much we love and enjoy some things that mean the most to us. Painting was an everyday thing for me for five solid years. I am beginning to realize that I miss it. I miss it way more than I could have ever imagined. What frustrates me SO much is that no one is preventing me from doing it, except for myself. 


Here's the thing...that's about to change! I need to refocus and build a new view on it. Throw away the rush rush rush mind set I had developed from trying to make academic deadlines and rethink the whole process. I need to learn to enjoy the entire process from start to finish with absolutely no rush. 


I'm so excited to see where this goes. Please keep me encouraged!


tootles for now


bB**


No comments: