March 18, 2012

A few iphone photos

YES! SUNDAY.....my favorite favorite day of the week, which you know. ha I think I go on about this every single sunday. My apologies;)


I had a pretty GREAT weekend. It went like this...


Really enjoyed an Alabama Gymnastics meet against North Carolina with a few friends, Donnie, Chris and Mel B.


Good Golly, they were TERRIBLE. It was somewhat frustrating how bad North Carolina competed. The tide gymnasts did amazing....as usual. They are a really great team and killed NC.



I worked out by doing a little body flow, I cleaned out all of my winter clothes, made a donation to the King's Ranch, tested my tumbling abilities to see if I still was capable of doing a few flips, I am incase you were curios. I read...A whole LOT!, I painted my nails. I tanned. I shopped Hobby Lobby for some new fabric, No LUCK! Made a trip to Target and had a nice relaxing evening catching up with my friend Shelbey while designing a few invitations. Oh and we browsed around Books-a-million for some new reads.



P.S. Have I told you how amazing AVON Mascara products are. Seriously, I used to have Microscopic Eyelashes. Somehow, after beginning to use Avons Mascaras, my eyelashes grew so much!!! I am loving the Extra Everlasting Mascara in Black!


Hope you have an amazing little Sunday! Enjoy it before we get slammed with another work week!


tootles for now loves


B's

No comments: