February 22, 2012

Makeup Makeover

While we were in Gatlinburg I got to experiment with Reilly's Makeup! It was a BLAST to say the least. I love doing MY makeup, but I've never really had the opportunity to try creatively applying it to someone else. I have for important events, and for those things there really isn't any room to just have fun and do whatever I wanted to. So just HAVING FUN with Reilly's makeup was beyond exciting.

BEFORE

don't get me wrong...she gorgeous without a STITCH of makeup on!!

AFTER....pretty stunning huh?!? She is such a gorgeous little lady anyway, so it was really simple to make her even prettier! Oh and I ENVY her gorgeous locks. Look at them!!!! Her hair is perfect and so much fun to style!


The products I used on her look are Magix Face Perfecter by Avon, ELF shadow in a variety of shades, Avon True Color Blush and Highlighter, Avon Glimmerslicks Eyeliner (Blue), Avon Glimmersticks Lipliner (Plum), NYC Lipstick (Popping Pink), Avon Everlasting Mascara (Black)

For more details on Products or any other cosmetic questions just ask!

P.S. this is my CREATIVE SHARE post;) after all I view my face as a blank canvas each and every morning just waiting on the artist to start painting!

tootles

bB***

No comments: