January 5, 2012

YOGA as a welcome back TGIF

If you have been following my blog for a little bit now, you know what TGIF is. 


TGIF is Totally Gorgeous & Inspirational Frenzy.


It's my weekly Thursday post where I share the top things that have been COMPLETELY inspiring me through the week. 


TGIF this week is all about YOGA.





I started going to a yoga class at the end of November. The first class I went to, I immediately fell in LOVE with. I actually started my first class on a thursday night, which just so happens to be our insane days at work, so It was so amazing to just be able to relieve all of the stress and pressure that I had built up from that work day. Since that day, I've been to every class that I am able to. So far that's only been two times a week, but I'm going to start adding my schedules at home. It gives you so much energy. I felt so amazing after that first class. My body felt long and limber and I can really tell that my flexibility is increasing with each class.


So this week this ( and Kelly Ripa's amazing arms) has been very inspiring!!!


TOMORROW is FRIDAY and I'm very excited about that.


night dears


B's

No comments: