January 4, 2012

Oreo Love

Hello Hello:)


It's WEDNESDAY. My favorite day of the week for several reasons.


NUMBER ONE REASON...This is my wednesday scenario...it's somewhat like Im at the top of a mountain and its only down hill cruising for the rest of the week.


NUMBER TWO REASON...I get to share something "Creative" with you. I put it in quotes simply because sometimes its not too creative, but at least it's still sharing right?!??! because that could possible set off a creative spark in your own mind!


NUMBER THREE REASON: I love getting time building a stronger relationship with my church friends & family!!!


I JUST LOVE WEDNESDAYS!!!


So here is what I made over the new years weekend


Oreo Bottom Cupcakes



What you need:


1 box white, yellow or chocolate cake mix


1 pack of Oreos


Chocolate or Vanilla Frosting


What to do:



Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. In the bottom of each liner place an entire Oreo.Mix the cake batter according to the directions on the box, then pour equal amounts of batter into the muffin tin covering each of the Oreos that are lining the bottom of each tin.


Bake the cupcakes according to the directions on the box, then let the cupcakes cool completely.



While the cupcakes are cooling, crush all of the remaining Oreos.



When the cupcakes are completely cool, ice each cupcake with the frosting



After all of the cupcakes are covered with frosting, roll each one in the crushed Oreos



& wahh-lah! That's it. 


Simple & easy


Hope you enjoy! If you try this definitely let me know so you can tell me all about it. 


Have a wonderful Wednesday evening.


bysie bye


bB***


No comments: