January 25, 2012

Simple Appetizers

Hi lovely reader


My night has been eventful and unusual. First of all if youre noticing the time of this post, its later than normal. My mom asked me at the last minute to go with her and her friend mary to pick up some new furniture. SO, of course I didn't want to miss out on anything. So off we went an hour away to load the furniture. The lady we got it from was super AWESOME. Her house decor was SO fantastic and the couple was so sweet. 


Long story short, it was fun yet more exhausting than my typical Wednesday night. Also, I really did miss my small group SO bad. I really hate that I missed it tonight.


But as always right here on Wednesdays is a creative share post. So here is a really incredibly simple recipes from a notebook of recipes that I had forgotten about. I kept this notebook through college and I LOVE it. So glad I came across it. So many treasure inside!


BAKED ZUCCHINI CHIPS




Ingredients: 


ounces green zucchini,sliced 1/4-inch thick


 ounces yellow squash, bias sliced 1/4-inch thick


 1/8 teaspoon salt


 1/8 teaspoon black pepper 


teaspoons vegetable oil 


tablespoon lemon juice 


teaspoons olive oil


 

Directions: 


Sprinkle zucchini and squash with salt and black pepper. Coat a 15x10x1-inch pan with vegetable oil. Arrange vegetables in a single layer on the pan.


Broil vegetables 4 to 5 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.


Definitely give these a try!


tootles 


OH Don't forget to stop by TRENDY TREEHOUSE


bB***



No comments: