January 27, 2012

Working....on a Saturday

I can't even lie today. When my alarm went off this morning, I immediately thought AWESOME! the last day of the work week...FRIDAY!!! After I stayed there for a few more minutes, I then realized,...NO it isn't Friday. It's actually Saturday and I have to go to work. I  really DON'T want to go today. This is probably the first time that I've ever actually didn't want to go. It's just that my mom has been working on remodeling, redesigning the interior of her house and I want to help.


Come on you guys know by now, making things pretty is what I love more than anything in life. That's what makes me, well...ME! BUT, for the past couple of months, I have had NO desire what-so-ever to do so. I haven't stopped long enough to notice this problem until the middle of this week. It's a HUGE problem for me personally because I know who I am. I know the things I love and love to do.


When creating things and helping others make pretty things becomes a CHORE to me, something is wrong....WAY wrong and I can't let things stay like this. It isn't me. I just wonder if any other people have ever experienced this. 


The problem is that after I work (which has its stressful and frustrating moments) I just want to go home and do absolutely nothing. This has to change. I don't know exactly how, but it's changing as of NOW. I refuse to let the things I love most slip right through my fingers.


Okay that's my spill for the day. If you have every been through anything like this and you found a way that helped you figure it out, I would love for you to share that with me.


Bye...ENJOY your Saturday. I will be enjoying mine as soon as I get off work.


bB***

No comments: