January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR in Photos

For New Years I had a few friends over for dinner & games!


We had SO much fun, and laughed until our tummies hurt.










My New Years Eve / New Years was a BLAST.


And I am SO beyond thankful for everything God blessed me with in 2011. My mind can't eve imagine nor comprehend what God has in store for me in 2012. If you don't know the true and beautiful amazing love that I know, and experience day in & day our, I definitely challenge you this year to find this love....find Him. The one & only thing that truly matters in this life. God will wreck your world in the most unexplainable way, and its the most amazing, exciting thing you will ever experience.


I'm so Grateful


bysie 


bB


P.S. I hope you all had an amazing new year.


No comments: