December 28, 2011

DIY Christmas Gift Recap

I've been DYING to get back to my regular weekly posts. I've missed them so much, and I've openly confessed that I LOVE more than anything weekly routines & schedules.


Now that the holidays are slowing down, I'm getting back to my normal weekly tasks and routines. LOVE that so much!


So, I've also been DYING to share my Holiday DIY gifts. However, I couldn't share any of them simply because it would spoil it for most of the people they were made for, so I had to patiently wait...Oh it was a long long long wait and I don't even know where to begin.


Here are the Photos of a few of the Candy & Goodies Baskets I made that I mentioned earlier this month. You can read about that here.




All of the Christmas goodies turned out fantastic. They were packed SO adorable and everyone was so excited to get one.


Now for the gifts....



The snowmen were made by myself, my Meme, my Grandmommy, My brother, Brady, and my cousin/bff Alyssa. It's a tradition that we have been doing since I can remember...I LOVE and look forward to this day of fun and crafting every single year. We get together and make a gift from all of us to each woman in the family. They get better and better each year and that is an AWESOME thing!!!


DIY projects always turn out SO adorable and they add that personal touch and make the gift much more meaningful.



Although they turn out cute, nice & neat....there are ALWAYS messes involved and very late nights!! But it all is worth-while especially when you get to make fantastic memories with your best friend. I had SO much fun having a good ole FAB night with Frances. Writing this blog right now makes me miss her WAY too much. So Fran...if you read this, I miss you like BANANAS. FAB for life love:)


As I look back of this years Christmas, I'm somewhat shocked at the amount of things that I accomplished. At times it seemed like I wouldn't ever get finish with all of the projects, but somehow I managed to pull it off!!! Thank the good Lord!! 


So that's my creative share that I've been so dying to share. Have a fantastic night and don't you get off of that computer before heading over to the Trendy Treehouse to read about other Creative Sharing.


tootles


bB***


No comments: