January 2, 2012

A simple challenge

Hi friends. How was the start to your new year?? Mine was really really fantastic!!! I got to spend time with really wonderful friends and family. I made memories that will last me forever! I LOVE my friends:)



My mom &  I had a wonderful little lunch and movie date yesterday. We saw 'We Bought A Zoo' and it was actually a really fantastic movie. 


This year I wanted to do something small, yet fun that I could keep going through out the entire year, with a few extra bonuses along the way. So, this is what I came up with...


2012 Do Something Challenge



In this tiny jar are 15 or so small challenges that are on the rolled paper. Each month I will draw out one of the challenges and that month I must complete the task at least one time but can be done multiple times in a month. I included 15 of them so I would have a few extra bonus when I want an extra challenge.


Heres the first challenge for January



I will be keeping you posted with updates on my challenges each month!


Have an oh so wonderful evening.


Tootles for now.


bB***




 

No comments: