January 22, 2012

Cutsie

as always around this time I get so excited and ready for what I call "Cute Dress Season!" I love the spring and although winter hasn't really arrived yet, I am SO ready for the spring.


There's something about it that makes me actually want to do things, rather than stay inside, out of the wintery wet yuck weather.


I nearly despise winter to be quite honest. I hate my winter wardrobe which consist of leggings, leggings and more leggings...usually in black because I feel like bright colored leggings, I just can't pull off. Although, I think they look super adorable on most people.


Anyway, back to the point...I LOVE spring and the cute adorable mini dresses that come with it. Here are a few I think are precious.



All of these dresses are from Pop Shop!


Stop by there shop and browse around and I'm sure youre bound to find some super adorable dresses as well!


Happy Shopping & SUNDAY to you.


B's

No comments: