January 19, 2012

Makeup Love

Makeup Makeup Makeup!


Im in love with it. There's just no way around that fact anymore.  So TGIF this week goes out to the powders, the blushes, the brushes, the many shades of eyeshadow, the eyeliners, mascaras, lipsticks and gloss...all the colorful goodness that girlyish people (yes, I said PEOPLE!!!) LOVE.


Every morning I have found myself running slightly behind schedule due to the simple fact that I get a tiny bit carried away, lose track of time and have way too much fun putting my makeup on.




I'm going to Florence for the weekend to see my Best Friend Frances, and I'm thinking that a much deserved trip to Sephora will most likely happen when i get off of work tomorrow before heading to Florence!!!


Ahh Yes!!! it's going to happen. Ill update you for sure.


and Ill also have LOTS of photos from the weekend to keep you in on my FAB FAB FAB FAB FAB time. Oh how I miss FAB being in the same city! This needs to be fixed like, so long ago. Ughhhh we can't continue on like this much longer.


tootles for tonight dear friends.


B's

No comments: