January 10, 2012

A 1950 Top Two

ello lovely!


How's the week so far? Hopefully its going by wonderful. Mines pretty great. No complaints so far...oh wait, I forgot I did find out yesterday I have to get my wisdom teeth removed. ouch. No biggie though.


It's Tuesday and time for TOP TWO [TT]!! Last night I had the joy of scoring some pretty fantastic dress pants. Which made me immediately think this would be a GREAT topic for TT this week. So here we go...my TOP TWO from the 50's are


NUMBER ONE



Audrey. What a beauty.


NUMBER TWO



!950's Fashion. It fits me. LITERALLY! Every single cut and shape to all 1950s garments fits my body type perfectly. I have always told my grandparents that I was just born in the wrong time period. hmmm. oh well, I adore it anyway. 


Do you love anything specifically from the 50's or a different period?


tootles for now


B's


 

No comments: