December 21, 2011

Wrapping

Oh dear HEAVEN, Christmas is in REACHING distance and I can almost put my finger on it. I have been praying praying PRAYING for God's strength and patience this entire week. It's been rough to say the least. Work is incredible busy, that of which I do realize is a complete blessing, but sometimes it sure doesn't seem like such. I'm really struggling finding a way to keep up with everything thats going on and I know I'm not the only one that this holiday season craziness is taking a toll on. 


I hate that I let time constraints get the best of me....


"Come ON BRIANNA!!! seriously you aren't 80 years old, you can stay up past 10:00 P.M. It will not kill you."


This is the conversation I have been having with myself the past couple of nights. There just isn't enough time in what I consider a day. Therefore I have no other choice than to lengthen it just a tad:)



I am blessed to have so many people in my life that do love me simply for just being me. The people that do understand and get that I'm just Brianna, don't necessarily understand who or why I am the way I am, but they love me despite my downfalls. No one is perfect. We all have our hangups, but if people stay true and real to who they are as an individual, then they will find that people will find respect in that.


If you have struggled with finding who you are in 2011, I hope that you make it a resolution this year to find who YOU are...not what makes this person happy or that person happy, but what Truly makes YOU happy.


When you find what makes YOU happy, you have found who you are as an individual.


tootles friends


bB***

No comments: