December 24, 2011

Radvent time to catch up...


I love the people that mean the most to me everyday. Sometimes I'm so ashamed and feel like I have taken them for granted, but I know that's not true. I don't take anyone for granted, but I do need to take more time and make sure they know how much I appreciate them and how much they mean to me. 


Promises are something that shouldn't be taken lightly! Why make a promise, when you know you can't really keep them. If you make a promise, just keep it OR don't make it at all.



My Focus in THIS moment right now is FAMILY! It's Christmas eve and just like every year since I can remember, I'm sitting in the warmth of the only home I have ever known. I wouldn't change a single thing about THIS moment.


Things have been insane for everyone and it's really great to take time to really LOVE and ENJOY everyone that means so much to you. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this.



I wouldnt say this is the most magical thing that has EVER happened to me. But it's funny that this topic is brought up right after I experienced such a magical moment. Ok here's the story...


Yesterday Sparkle City (All of my SUPER Fantastic Work Friends) went to lunch to exchange gifts. Donnie, Chris & Melissa all got me such wonderful gifts. Donnie kept going on and on and on about how he wasnt sure if I would like the gift that he got me.


Well when it was finally time for me to open my gift, I was really excited! 



The first thing that popped into my head when I pulled this AMAZING Eyeshadow palette out was


....MAGICAL..................


Gosh I couldn't WAIT to get creative and experiment with this!!!!


So needless to say, I felt so special and the gift was so beyond perfect. LOVE.


Speaking of magic, it's Christmas Even and today has been pretty magical!!!


LOADS of photos to come a little later:)


HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE to YOU!


B's

No comments: